Using some more of the ingredients from the kit I was sent by the Unilever kitchen, I created a whole tasty meal, which I’ll share with you here:
4 chicken breasts, cubed
15ml Rapeseed oil
50g Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix
50g Flora buttery
4 Cloves garlic
1. Cube the chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Place into an oven roasting dish.
3. Drizzle with oil.
4. Sprinkle with the stuffing mix and dot over with the flora buttery.
5. Throw in the whole cloves of garlic.
6. Roast at 180C for 30 minutes.
1 Sachet of Colmans Season and Steam Garden Herb & Potatoes mix
30ml Rapeseed oil
1. Cube the potatoes into even sized pieces.
2. Place the potatoes into the steam bag and sprinkle with the Season Mixture in accordance with the instructions on the back of the sachet.
3. Add the water and use the to tie the top of the steam bag. Shake well to coat the potatoes with the Garden Herb mix.
4. Cook in the microwave on high power for 9 1/2 Minutes, according to the timings provided for your microwave.
5. Remove from the microwave and allow to stand for 1minute, then drain.
6. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes until nicely browned all over.
150g Courgettes, sliced 1cm thick
1 Medium red onion, diced
120g Red pepper, cubed
130g Vine ripened tomatoes, quartered
Colmans Season and Steam Mediterranean Vegetables mix
1. Prepare the vegetables as above and place into the steam bag.
2. Sprinkle the season mixture over the vegetables and use the tie to seal the bag, in accordance with packet instructions.
3. Shake the bag to coat evenly.
4. Microwave on high for 5 1/2 minutes according to the timings provided for your microwave.
5. Remove from the microwave and allow to stand for 1 minute.