This one is a favourite in our house. It’s both simple and tasty and relatively cheap to make.
175g Pasta shapes
400g Chopped tomatoes
10ml Rapeseed oil
150g Mozzarella cheese, diced
125g Parmesan, freshly grated
10ml Chopped, fresh basil
Salt & pepper to season
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Put the pasta in to boiling water to cook for approx 10 minutes until tender.
3. Meanwhile, gently heat your tomatoes and oil in a pan.
4. Add the mozzarella, half of the grated parmesan, the basil and seasoning.
5. Bring to the boil and remove from the heat.
6. Drain your pasta and place into an ovenproof dish.
7. Pour over the sauce and mix well.
8. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan.
9. Place in the oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes until the cheese is golden.
* If using dried parmesan or dried basil, then remember to half the quantities above as they are more intense in flavour.