This is not for dieters, but it is for lovers of peanut butter & fudge. It’s also incredibly easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to cool and set before you cut and eat it!
110g Salted butter
475g Soft Brown sugar
200g Crunchy peanut butter (you can substitute smooth if you prefer)
5ml/1tsp Vanilla extract
425g Icing sugar
1. Melt butter over medium heat.
2. Stir in the brown sugar and milk.
3. Bring to the boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Sieve the icing sugar into a large bowl.
5. Remove the butter/sugar/milk mixture from the heat.
6. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract.
7. Pour over icing sugar in a large mixing bowl.
8. Beat until smooth, then pour into a 20cm square baking dish.
9. Chill until firm and then cut into squares.