10. Place in the centre of the oven and cook for 3 hours.
11. When cooked, remove from the oven and gently drain the juices into a saucepan.
12. Re-cover and keep warm whilst you make the gravy.
13. Add the beef gravy pot to the saucepan and quickly bring to the boil, whisking to distribute the gravy pot.
14. Add the double cream and gently heat through.
15. Serve a lamb steak with the potato topping on a bed of peas with the gravy poured on top.
I was given a range of products from Friars Farm to try. I was under no obligation to develop or publish a recipe using their products.